Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Golden Rule

The golden rule is to treat others the way you wanted to be treated. I find the message of the golden rule in many songs and T.V. programs.I think many people want to get that message out because it's important for society to learn skills to know when to stop and really be nice to each other.I like the Sikhism one beause the way it say "I am a stranger to no one;and no one is a stranger to me.indeed,I am a friend to all."I would say... you should treat others with all respect even if you dislike that person because people deserve to be treated  fairly.If everyone went by the golden rule then everything in the world would be at peace  and not war which is what some people are trying to do.We don't always work by the golden rule because when you have enemies it's not always easy to listen to what good you should be doing.I hope all the people that see my blog will use the golden rule.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brandon! I can't wait to start being your blog buddie! I think this will be fun and that we will learn a lot from eachother! :)

    ReplyDelete